- Type: 2-layer or 3-layer single plank engineered boards
- Color: Dark Grey (very old oak)
- Oak grade: Rustic C, selected cut and grade boards
- Texture: brushed, distressed, chastised, with knots and woodworm holes
- Prefinished: Time Shift patterned finish (heated), matt lacquer (water based) + decorated with horsenails
- Tongue and groove connection
- Bevelled edges on 2 or 4 sides
Bog oak has deep traditions in the United Kingdom – for centuries it was mined from bogs together with peat. That is why we have chosen the name of one of English castles for our flooring model – OLD WARDOUR.
The sourface of these floorboards reminds the old, partially broken-down castle that have withstood a lot of trials.
So is our flooring, which in addition to Time Shift finish, is also heated so its surface becomes more robust.
All OLD WARDOUR floorboards cut ONLY from marked part of log:
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm||Width 260 mm||Width 300 mm|
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD + usual finger jointed oak.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm|
Standard floorboards lengths:
800-2400 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1400-2400 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1200 mm.
800-3000 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1600-3000 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1400 mm (add 20% to model price).